Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blogs about Cambodia

I am sitting here at my workplace, reading some interesting blogs about Cambodia. I really admired their writing skills as I lagged the ability to express what's on my mind or others. At the same, I am very excited to read what other people wrote about my beloved country. To me, this is personal and I value everything about Khmer country and our thousands year old culture. I hope and believe every Cambodian take pride in our culture and tradition dearly into our hearts. Peace...:)

Some of the best blogs that I read everyday are: Sweetcucumber, Jungle Bar, KI-Media, Mythical Dude, Andy Brouwer's Open Door, Chlim01 is bored, Webbed Feet and many others. Some of these bloggers are still residing in the country and some went back to their homeland just like Guy's sweetcucumber. His blog is the first that I've read. And I'm still going there almost everyday when time permitted. Once again, this is just a small thought on my part. From now on, I will write more about everything..almost everything...hehhehh

No comments: