Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chat Room

Lately, I have been visiting this online's chatting site called Paltalk, where people from all over the world gathered together to sing, chat, dating, and many other activities. This site is very popular with old and younger people compares with yahoo's, msn, or other chat engines. I was fascinated by the many people spending their times to sing and to meet people there. Every rooms have their own distinctive activities. For our Khmer's rooms, most activities are related to Karaoke singing. Only one room is solely dedicated to Khmer Theravada for those who are interesting in Buddha teaching and dharma.

In these Khmer karaoke's rooms I must admit that there are many talented people. What a surprise! These people know how to sing. I for once, can't sing crab :). There are two singers that I admired the most, pa'oun Oudoumeanjey and Srey_Apsara. Boy, these two have such a good voice. I think they should sign-up with the recording company or something. Hehheeh. I am there to listen and to meet people. I wish I can sing too. For the record, most women there are pretty too. lols. I am fortunate enough to have peaked into some of their pics, God have mercy on me. One of the ladies there sent me hers, I was about to fall off my chair! I didn't expect anything like that. Unfortunately, she's married..hehehehehe. Too bad. Not to brag, well I am, I think my wife is very pretty and sexy too. She is the Khmer version supermodel, 5'9..hehehehe. Taller than any Khmer girls that I have known. She is the mother of my two children..lucky man...don't you think?

No comments: